• It goes without saying that nobody can claim to know life’s script and the acts in between. Even though we continue to seek for answers to some questions about our planet and universe in question, no one actually has the right answer to anything. Civilizations rise and fall, life continues!
• Poverty is a disease, worse than unhappiness and should be eradicated at all cost if you have the means…both for yourself, family and friends. And if you can, extend to strangers.
• You only get one shot at Life. Hope you have not forgotten?
Do not forget this ugly truth that we are living just to die. So, while at it, you might as well give it your best shot. The decision to not use a condom may bring consequences that a simple condom may have avoided. It’s very easy to lose it all, and life may turn upside down for you within seconds all because of one random wrong decision you made.
• No matter what you do, people will always judge you. I think it’s human nature for some people to always project their opinions of what they feel about others. Most of the time, it’s just about their own insecurities and have nothing to do with you. Grow some tough skin, it’s not always about you.
• Depression is a killer disease. Always check up on your loved ones and know how they’re doing. You may just be the spark that will reignite the dying flame of life in their heart. Depression kills after eating up the person’s reason to live, making the death the only best possible means of escaping their suffering.
It’s Monday again, happy fruitful week ahead!