The increase in the daily introduction of new businesses has heightened the competition for the reader’s attention on the internet. Every business owner, website owner and digital marketer apply different SEO tools to win customers’ attention in the online space.
Interestingly, Google makes adjustments to its search algorithms every New Year. While these changes can be minimal at times, they still have an impact on your search ranking. Your best bet is to ensure you stay on the top latest SEO trends needed to boost your website rank.
8 Best SEO Practices To Adopt In 2020
What changes will be made in SEO in 2020? From recorded data and research, here is a list of eight best SEO practices in 2020 you must adopt.
1) Search Results Will Continue To Be Dominated By Featured Snippets; Use Question-Based Keywords.
2) Utilize Influencers More To Improve Engagement On Your Site.
3) Your Keyword Research Will Still Be An Important Tool.
4) Focus Your Contents On The E.A.T. Principle (Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness); It Will Rank Higher.
5) Voice Search Optimization (VSEO) Will Be On The Increase.
6) The Future Of SEO Will Depend On Data; Choose Your Data Sources Carefully.
7) Include Video In Your SEO Strategy; It Will Be Crucial.
8) Mobile Usability Will Increase Rankings; Make Your Website Mobile Friendly.
The competition for organic traffic from Google will get stiffer in 2020. However, by adopting these SEO best practices, you will earn a significant share of readers attention.