1. To be rich, give, but give for the right reasons, don’t give the wrong people or you’ll end up poor.
2. To succeed, serve; but serve someone/thing that needs your services. Don’t waste your help on anyone who doesn’t need it.
MATTHEW’S RULES OF SURVIVAL
1. Sometimes, the people who mean you harm are the ones who say they love you.
2. Fear is your friend. When you feel it, act.
3. Protect the little ones.
4. If you coped before, you can cope now.
5. Always remember: In the end, the survivor gets to tell the story.”
― Nancy Werlin, The Rules of Survival
BREAKING RULES* To free yourself from the past you must break the rules of silence and compliance. – Author: Claudia Black